Tuesday 31 May 2011

Table runner, no table runner




I have to admit that I'm not particularly a fan of table runners. I much prefer a clear table, maybe sometimes with some flowers.
I made this one just for the fun of making it. The fabrics I used were from a couple of pillow cases I bought on sale, and the wadding was left over from another quilt. I will leave it on the table for a couple of days to see how I feel about it, but it will probably end up in a drawer!


Tenho que admitir que não sou particularmente fã de "corre-mesas". Prefiro muito mais uma mesa limpa, talvez às vezes com flores. 
Fiz este apenas pelo divertimento de fazê-lo. Os tecidos que usei são de um par de fronhas que comprei em saldos, e o enchimento sobrou de um outro quilt. Vou deixa-lo sobre a mesa por alguns dias para ver se gosto da ideia, mas provavelmente vai acabar numa gaveta!

No comments:

Post a Comment