Tuesday 5 April 2011

So here it is...

So here it is... I have thought of starting a blog for a very long time but never actually came around to do it. I don't know how this is all going to work and if I'll post often enough but I'll try. I thought I would share my new hobby, quilting (which is kind of turning into an obsession), and any other things about me such as life with Ulcerative Colitis and with an internal pouch.
We'll see how it goes...  

Então aqui vai... Já há algum tempo que tenho pensado em começar um blog, mas nunca mais me decidi. Não sei bem em que é que isto vai dar e se vou postar com frequência mas vou tentar. Pensei em partilhar este meu novo hobby, quilting (o que na verdade se tem tornado mais numa obsessão), e qualquer outra coisa acerca de mim, tal como viver com Colite Ulcerosa e com uma bolsa ileoanal. Logo se vê...

No comments:

Post a Comment