Monday 11 April 2011

Brighton





This weekend I went to visit a friend in the South. We ended up going for a wander in Brighton on Sunday, which I didn't know yet.
We were very, very lucky with the weather! It was a beautiful day, something that doesn't happen very often!
I didn't see much but I found Brighton very different from anywhere I have been to in the UK, there is a certain similarity with the rest of Europe I was yet to see in this country.


Este fim de semana fui visitar uma amiga no sul. No domingo acabamos por ir passear a Brighton que ainda não conhecia.
Tivemos mesmo muita sorte com o tempo! Esteve um dia maravilhoso, o que não acontece muitas vezes!
Não vi muita coisa mas achei Brighton muito diferente de qualquer outra cidade que já visitei no Reino Unido. Há uma certa similaridade com o resto da Europa que ainda não tinha conseguido ver neste país.

No comments:

Post a Comment