Tuesday 18 October 2011

No place like home



Image by Chris Bunce

I love this image for the memories it brings me. It's funny how we let the simple small things in our lives go by without giving it its real value. This was the view I had from my bedroom window when I was growing up, and it is still there, unchanged. I think I never realised how beautiful it actually is until I saw this photograph.


Amo esta imagem pelas memórias que me traz. É engraçado como nós deixamos as coisas pequenas e simples nas nossas vidas passar sem lhe dar o devido valor. Esta foi a vista que tinha da janela do meu quarto enquanto crescia, e ainda lá está, inalterada. Acho que nunca me apercebi o quão bonita ela é até ver esta fotografia.

1 comment:

  1. Gosh - how lovely to have grown up with this view from your bedroom window. We don't always appreciate things at the time, and looking back over time can help us realise that often the simple things are the most cherished.

    ReplyDelete