Wednesday 13 July 2011

Spiderweb quilt : Progress









































I have been working on the spiderweb quilt for quite some time. It's taking longer then I anticipated but to be fair I have been working on other projects at the same time.
I have only completed about half of the quilt front as you can see in the images but at least now I can have a better idea of how it's going to turn out.
I'm not sure yet how I'm going to quilt it but I´ll figure that out when the time comes.



Tenho estado a trabalhar no spiderweb quilt já há algum tempo. Está a demorar mais do que eu imaginava, mas verdade seja dita que tenho feito outras coisas ao mesmo tempo.
Só completei cerca de metade da frente do quilt como se vê nas fotos, mas pelo menos agora consigo ter uma melhor ideia de como vai ficar.
Ainda não sei bem como vou fazer o acolchoamento mas alguma ideia me há de surgir quando lá chegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment